- Each person attending the auction must register in
the office at least 15-minutes prior to start time. Anyone arriving after the scheduled start time will not be permitted
to attend the auction.
- All units are sold in bulk "as is". Everyone will have a short time to view the unit
but cannot enter or touch any contents within.
- Everyone on the property must be at least 18-years of age (no infants
or children allowed).
- Auctions are cash only. If bidding, you must have enough cash on your person to pay the
amount of the bid, plus a 10% buyer's premium and state sales tax (unless a reseller certificate is provided).
A $100 cash security deposit is also required per unit purchased and will be refunded once the contents are cleaned
out and the unit is inspected.
- Once a unit is purchased, buyer must immediately place a lock on
the unit. Locks can be purchased ahead of time in the office.
- Buyer will have 24-hours to empty
the contents. If additional time is required, the unit can be rented.
- Buyer is asked to return any
legal documents or personal affects found in the unit to the office within 5-days.
- There is no smoking on the property.
No videotaping or cameras allowed.
- All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify the storage company,
the auctioneer and auction company of any and all claims.
- The storage company or the auctioneer reserves the right to remove
any buyer from the premises at its discretion.