Auction Terms & Conditions
- Each person attending the auction must register in
the office at least 15-minutes prior to start time. Anyone arriving after the scheduled start time will not be permitted
to attend the auction.
- All units are sold in bulk "as is". Everyone will have a short
time to view the unit but cannot enter or touch any contents within.
- Everyone on the property must be at least 18-years
of age (no infants or children allowed).
- Auctions are cash only. If bidding,
you must have enough cash on your person to pay the amount of the bid, plus a 10% buyer's premium and state sales tax (unless a
reseller certificate is provided). A $100 cash security deposit is also required per unit purchased and
will be refunded once the contents are cleaned out and the unit is inspected.
- Once a unit is purchased, buyer must immediately
place a lock on the unit. Locks can be purchased ahead of time in the office.
- Buyer will have 24-hours to empty the contents.
If additional time is required, the unit can be rented.
- Buyer is asked to return any legal documents or personal affects found in the unit
to the office within 5-days.
- There is no smoking on the property. No videotaping or cameras allowed.
- All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify the storage company, the auctioneer and auction company of any and
- The storage company or the auctioneer reserves the right to remove any buyer from the premises at its discretion.